Vision & Mission Statement
But seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33
Teach and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and demonstrate His Love to our community, our nation and the world in accordance with Mark 16:15.
We exalt the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and teach people the Word of God, which is the only thing that can bring salvation, hope, and eternal life in a dying world. A world that is looking and seeking God by any means necessary, must be shown truth; truth through Jesus Christ, the Son of the Most High God. Under the leadership and guidance of the Holy Spirit, we greet people with love and compassion and labor with them until they come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. All things are possible in the name of Jesus!
The Vision For This House
I have given this vision to bring the church (Body of Christ) together through teaching, preaching, and showing love according to the Word of God.
This ministry must be genuine and realistic, having a heart and ear for God to lead the people that He has entrusted to this body to be led by His Word only. This ministry stands on the principles and operates solely by one book (The Bible). The Bible, which we believe is the inerrant Word of God. With no exceptions, no add-ons, no supplements, and no deviations of man's idea will be acceptable.
This Vision that God has given is to reach the people where they are, at any station in life. Teach people the Word of God, which is the only thing that can bring hope, life, and salvation in a dying world. In a world, which is looking and seeking God by any means necessary, must be shown truth, Truth through Jesus Christ the Son of the Most High God.
Restoration and reconciliation is the order of the day, not opinions of people crowds, and organizations. God is doing a quick work in the world today in order to save a world that has lost its way. The Word of God, which stand on its own, must be shared properly and openly to everyone we meet under the leadership and guidance of the Holy Ghost. In this ministry, opinions, ideologies, concepts and trickery has no place in the House of the Lord.
I say to all that will listen and hear, to wait on the Lord - Seek His face while He can still be found. Acknowledge Him in all of your ways, constantly praying and seeking His will for every decision in your life, and He will direct your path way under the direction of the Holy Ghost. Be moved only by the movement of God and not by the praises of men. Be motivated by the Word of God and not by the wealth of this world.
Have a heart for the people God, and let the love of God abound through you while seeking and witnessing to the lost. As the Body of Christ, greet the lost with love and compassion and labor with them until they come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. We the children of God must live up to the standards which Jesus Christ has put before us. This standard includes standing on the Word God at all cost, with sincerity, integrity, and without compromise.
A Charge to Keep
I say to all that will listen and hear…
Wait on the Lord. Seek his face while he can still be found. Acknowledge Him in all of your ways by constantly praying and seeking His will for every decision of your life. Then He will direct your pathway under the direction of the Holy Ghost.
Be moved only by the movement of God and not by the praises of men. Be motivated by the Word of God and not by the wealth of this world. Have a heart for the people of God. Let the love of God abound through you while seeking and witnessing to the lost.
Meet our Pastors
Bishop Michael L. Scott
Bishop Michael L. Scott was born and raised in De Ridder, Louisiana. He received Jesus Christ at an early age at Sweet Home Baptist Church.READ MORE
Dr. Esther C. Scott
Dr. Esther Scott is the First Lady of the Powerhouse of Praise Christian Fellowship Center, Austin, Texas. Minister, teacher, motivational speaker, and singer, Esther Scott, was born in West Memphis, Arkansas and raised in Sacramento, CA since age 4 years old.READ MORE
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- The Old and New Testament scriptures are God's divinely inspired words.
- There is one God, eternally existent and manifest in the in three persons - God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, who are equal in power and purpose.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Fully God and yet fully man while on the earth. We believe in his deity, His virgin birth, His incarnation, earthly ministry, death on the cross, burial and bodily resurrection.
- The ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ to the right hand of God the Father and his exaltation.
- The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to receive to Himself His church to be with him forever.
- The only means by which all people are cleansed from sin (wrong doing) is by repentance and believing in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- All people have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are in need of salvation, which has been provided through Jesus Christ for all people;
- Salvation is received by faith in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Everyone who receives Jesus as Lord and Savior is born-again of the Holy Spirit, and is a new creation in Jesus Christ.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is for every believer who asks for this promise of God the Father.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person. It is God's will for every believer to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Believers are commissioned to evangelize to all nations, preaching and teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ according to Bible.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ for all people.
- The tithe (10%) and offering are necessary for the advancement of the Kingdom of God according to Malachi 3.
- In water baptism as a symbol of the believer's faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- And observe the Lord's Supper in remembrance of Jesus Christ.