Donations and Contributions
DEBT FREE MINISTRY
WHY BE DEBT FREE?
Being Debt Free is important to God. Becoming Debt Free enhances our faithfulness to obey God's instructions.
Romans 13:8 Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. (KJV)
Become a Great Financial Steward.
Give Unconditionally John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (KJV)
Give Obediently Malachi 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. (KJV)
Give Cheerfully 2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. (KJV)
Give Generously 2 Corinthians 9:6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. (KJV)
Give In Your Worship Proverbs 3:9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase: (KJV)
Give Sacrificially Mark 12:41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. 42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. 43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: 44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living. (KJV)
Give Regularly 1 Corinthians 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come. (KJV)
Give Voluntarily Acts 11:29 Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea: (KJV)
FOR DEBT FREEDOM & FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
FIVE FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL PLANNING
1. EARN: Income derived from employment, self-employment and/or investments.
2. GIVE: Christians are commanded by God to give their tithes and offerings to their home church. The tithe is ten (10%) percent of all your income, including any increase; whereas, an offering is given when abundance prevails.
3. SAVE & INVEST: Purpose to Save (prepare for current financial needs) and Purpose to Invest (prepare for future financial needs). Matthew 25:14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. 15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. 16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. 17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. 18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. 20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. 21His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. 23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 24Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. 26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. (KJV)
4. REPAY: God's Word commands that Christians be lenders and not borrowers. Thus, we should avoid situations in which we could become debtors, including the excessive use of credit cards, living beyond our means, and/or obtaining loans for unsecured debts. Causes of debt may occur from discontentment and/or lack of discipline; and the dangers of debt effect our spiritual, emotional, mental, physical and economic well-being. God does not use debt as a tool for us to increase our faith, and nor does He say He will bail us out of our financial mismanagements. We are responsible to repay all of our debts as good stewards of His resources.
5. ENJOY: Commit your finances to God. Live within your means. Keep your finances balanced. Don't compete with others. Avoid materialism. Enjoy God's bountiful provisions.